We believe in solving problems and making life easier. That’s how MIS was born. There wasn’t a great solution available for Fortify security data integration and we decided to fix that. Meet the Merito Integration Server (MIS)!
Benefits of Merito Integration Server
- Need to integrate the Fortify Solution into your existing SDLC? MIS synchronizes your security findings to your primary defect management solution so your workflow can be managed in a single place.
- Have multiple defect tracing systems in use by different teams? MIS can handle them all. Simply create a separate configuration for each and in a few minutes, you are set to go!
- Have you customized your defect tracking system? MIS can handle custom fields and workflow configurations out of the box.
- Field Mapper UI – Map data from the Fortify solution to the field in your defect tracking system.
- Default Value Configuration – Set default field values so that you don’t have to set them each time you submit a defect.
- Multiple Defect Tracking Systems – Ability to connect to multiple defect tracking systems.
- Custom Fields and Values – Automatically picks up the custom fields and values you created in your defect tracking system without having to modify a single line of code.
- Batch Processing – Ability to file a single defect or batch submit multiple defects with a single click.
- Extensive Support – MIS supports a wide range of defect tracking systems out of the box. MIS currently integrates Fortify with popular defect tracking systems, including: IBM Rational ClearQuest, Atlassian JIRA, ALM, QC, Microsoft TFS, Rally Dev, and Bugzilla. More support is being added – please contact us if your defect tracking system is not listed and you are interested in MIS.